- Alaska Air 4, SEA => DCA. Uneventful.
- Blue line from DCA to the Washington Marriott at Metro Center.
- Dinner at MXDC. Decent. Very fruity white sangria. Pollo enchilladas.
- National Zoo. Good. Clearly an older zoo being reclaimed. Outdoor spaces are pretty nice. Indoor had a trend towards depressing.
- National Musem of Natural History. Not so good. A lot of taxidermy and skeletons. Some interesting info. A very nice geology section that was overly busy (probably because of the Hope Diamond).
- Dinner at &pizza. Pizza was very good. Cereal Milk Cream Soda was ridiculous.
- dirty chai @ Dolcezza
- A walk through the mall
- Lincoln Memorial
- Arlington National Cemetary. Saw the Tomb of the Unknown and Kennedy’s grave site. A bit disappointed that I had to go through more security theater for a cemetary than I do getting on an airplane.
- Dinner at District Taco
- A quick cab ride to DCA
- Alaska Air 1, DCA => SEA
Various photos from the days can be found on SmugMug